August 2, 2016
Carnival Cruise Line has announced its 2016 Executive Partner Advisory Board, which was formerly known as Carnival’s Executive Forum. In addition to the new name, four new members were added.
The board now includes 13 travel executives from a variety of businesses, and will provide input and feedback on various trade initiatives and strategy with the cruise line’s senior sales leadership team.
The 2016 Executive Partner Advisory Boards comprises:
- Matthew Eichhorst, head of global cruise: Expedia Inc./ President, Expedia CruiseShipCenters (new)
- Sarah Henshall, sr. vice president, travel & branch operations: AAA Carolinas (new)
- Nicole Mazza, chief marketing officer: TRAVELSAVERS (new)
- Rick Zimmerman, president & CEO: KHM Travel (new)
- Brad Anderson, co-president: Avoya Travel
- David Crooks, sr. vice president, product & operations: World Travel Holdings
- Michelle Fee, CEO: Cruise Planners
- Jackie Friedman, president: Nexion
- Anthony Hamawy, president & COO: Cruise.com
- Emerson Hankamer, president: Vacations To Go
- Koreen McNutt, sr. director, global cruise: Expedia Inc.
- Marcia Rowley, co-founder & CMO: International Cruise & Excursions Inc.
- Don Walker, owner: WMPH Vacations
Existing and new members were selected by Carnival’s sales leadership team.